'' AIR MATA adalah salah satu cara untuk mengekspresikan kegembiraan, kegagalan, cinta, kesepian, penderitaan dan kebahagian.''

Monday 25 April 2011

Words of Wisdom



I dont like that man. I must get to know him better.
~Abraham Lincoln

     It was the first day after i gave up teaching in a classroom to become the high school student assistance coordinator. I asked the woman who was retiring from that job how she tolerated working with a principal who was extremely narrow-minded and negative in his approach to teachers.
      Her answer so amazingly positive and beautiful that i embraced it immediately. It spared me unending hours of frustration and become the solution for conflicts throughout my life.
      She said simply, " I pray for him. It's very difficult to dislike someone for whom you are praying."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...